August 18, 1978, was an important day in INDIAN HISTORY. On that day, the Indian coast guard was created, as an INDEPENDENT ARMED FORCES of India, as per the coast guard act. THE Indian coast guard is a multi-mission establishment; administer round-the-year real-life function at sea. The Indian coast guard (ICG) is an armed force, quest, and salvation, and maritime law strengthens the bureau that defends India’s maritime claims and executes its maritime law. The elementary duties of the coast guard are: SAFEGUARDING and PROTECTING ARTIFICIAL ISLANDS, off-shore terminals, taking measures to protect the safety of life and property at sea, and collecting scientific data. The organizations headed by the Director-General Indian coast guard (DGICG) utilizing his overall command, from the coast guard command post (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. Life onboard a coast guard ship is engaging, exploiting and demanding
REASON TO JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD
The first in order factor for the coast guard now a day, are the officers and men who eventually meet the provocation at sea. To be an effective coast guard requires certain characteristics. You could be just the man for this challenging seagoing career if you are quick-witted and bold and can think daring and possess leadership qualities. Services in coast guard are not merely employment. To become an Indian coast guard servant, the candidates require several different skills. It is where you play the most important bit part of protecting the nation’s interests. The life of a coast guard officer is a happy mix of many things: hard work, adroitness, risk and exploit, and the occasion to move around and visit different places within India and abroad.
INDIAN COAST GUARD ENROLLED PERSONNEL
Enrolled personnel who join the Indian coast guard join the force either as a TANTRIK (a technician) or a NAVIK (a sailor). The later may serve either in the general duty or domestic branches of the Indian coast guard. Firstly, Navik work as a sailor, weapons, system operators, communication specialist, and divers.
INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT
The Indian coast guard, an armed force of the union offers a stimulating career to young and dynamic Indian COMMANDANT for general duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (group a gazetted officer)
The assistant commandant is the post of the Indian coast guard 2020. Firstly, the most important thing is a government sector job. For joining any post the candidates have proper knowledge, how to enroll it, eligibility criteria, age criteria, selection process, the most important, and INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT exam.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT
- The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% aggregates.
- Aspirants should opt for Maths as a subject, Physics and the candidates score 55% in Maths.
- The candidates pass 10+2+3 with overall 55%.
- Candidates who not opt for maths and physics in 10+2 cannot eligible for general duty.
- The most important thing which candidates usually face some problems, here we have a piece of proper knowledge for the age criteria
- The candidates not born earlier than 1st July 1990 or the candidates should not congenital later than 30th June 1999
- Every sector have some rules and regulations …as similar the INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT also have some rules and regulations here we have proper guidance about that particular topic
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted, and prosecuted on any criminal charges.
- Only those candidates are eligible who pass their graduation or whether they have in their last year.
- Those candidates who withdrawn or disciplinary ground from any other services training academy are not eligible for this post.
- The second most important topic for the candidates THE SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT and here we have all details which help you to achieve your goals.
There are two stages, every stage has its importance.
FIRSTLY WE DISCUSSED STAGE ONE
The 1 stage consists of two exams first is shortlisting of application: first off all shortlisting criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination and the qualifying cutoff for the particular center may be increased more than 55% if more application with higher percentage received. This is done in the shortlisting stage.
The second one is the preliminary selection
Only shortlisted candidates called for preliminary selection at a particular date and time. The selection will consist of a mental ability test/cognitive aptitude test and a picture perfection test and discussion test. The aptitude test will be in English and will be only objective type.
NOW MOVE ON TO THE SECOND STAGE
Let us discuss what happened in the second stage. The candidates who qualify stage 1 that is shortlisting and the preliminary test will be called for 2 stages which are the final stage for the candidates. The dates and destination will be decided by the FINAL SELECTION BOARD (FSB) and that final selection destination will be given on the official website of ICG. That is https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/. The final selection consists of the physiological test, group task, and Interview. Every candidate has a question about the INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT EXAM .we collect some basic knowledge about that topic so we can help our aspiring candidates to clear the exam. Here we discussed that topic.
First of all, we know what is INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT EXAM, The Indian coast guard assistant commandant through the Indian coast guard assistant commandant exam. The requirement help for a different post such as assistant commandant general duty for males candidates, assistant commandant general duty for SSA, women, assistant commandant commercial pilot license (CPL AND SSA) both for males and females candidates, assistant commandant (engineering and electronic for males candidates), assistant commandant (law) for both male and female candidates.
Important notification released in the official website of INDIAN COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT, that is: https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- The exam name is ICGAC EXAM
- The exam conducting body is ICG
- Level of examination is the national level
- Frequency of exam is once a year
- Mode of examination it is an offline exam
- Language consider is both English and Hindi
- No application fees are required for filling the form.
Now we discussed the physical fitness required for the candidates
- Height = the candidates should have 157 cm height (candidates who belong from the hilly area have some relaxation by the government policy)
- Weight = weight depends upon the height of the candidates, the weight should take propionate to the age and height + 10% acceptable
- Chest = well propionate minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Eyesight = 6/6 6/9 (uncorrected without glass)
- 6/6 6/6 (corrected with glass)
The defense sector always has strict rules for any post, they never permit the candidates who have a permanent tattoo on any body part (candidates who belong From tribal areas and communities will get relaxation in height as per government policy) rest of the candidates, who have a tattoo on the inner face of forearms and reversed side of palm/back of the hand are allowed.
Here we have tried to give you all details about the COAST GUARD ASSISTANT COMMANDANT. Hope you guys grab all knowledge from this article.