Every sector needs a medical department. Whether it is the private sector or any government body. The defense is one of the sectors where they have a medical department, and for this, they need a nursing department. Almost every year they need skilled and knowledgeable nursing staff. For instance, MNS, which is MILITARY NURSING ASSISTANCE Defence sectors also need a medical department for this every year they enroll the vacancy for military nursing assistance. The Indian military nursing assistance also known as MNS Exam 2020 is a part of armed forces medical assistance. (AFMS) of the Indian army, it is first forced in 1888.
An officer in the Military Nursing Assistance is granted permanent commission or Short utility committee by the Honorable President of India. MILITARY NURSING ASSISTANCE is an integral part of the Armed Forces Medical Service (AFMS). The AFMS consists of Army Medical Corps (AMC), Army Dental Corps (ADC), and the Army Military Nursing Assistance (MNS). The woman officer in the MNS was treated as underdogs. MNS Exam 2020 is an officer rank service only for girls. Military Nursing Assistance (MNS) is a short service commissioned officer post in the INDIAN ARMY. A short utility committee means serving it for a few years. And the Military Nursing Service is a great opportunity for girls and women who want to serve in the INDIAN ARMY as Nursing Officer.
THERE ARE MANY RANKS IN THIS FIELD, THEY ARE AS FOLLOWING
- MAJOR GENERAL
- LIEUTENANT COLONEL
In 2020 recruitment the syllabus for medical nursing assistance is following those candidates who are interested complete the eligibility and criteria.
The syllabus which is covered in this year 2020 is English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Awareness.
Separately syllabuses are the following:-
1. Synonyms/ Homonyms.
3. Spot the error.
4. Fill in the blanks.
6. Detecting Miss-spelt words.
7. Idioms and phrases.
8. One word substitutions.
9. Shuffling of sentence parts.
10. Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
12. Cloze passage.
13. Comprehension passage
2. Number Series.
5. Space Visualization.
6. Decision Making.
7. Problem Solving.
8. Similarities and Differences.
9. Figure Classification.
10. Visual Memory.
11. Relationship Concepts.
12. Non-Verbal Series.
13. Arithmetical Computation.
14. Analytical Functions etc.
2. Cell and Molecular Biology.
4. Genetics and evolution.
5. Human health and diseases.
7. Plant physiology.
8. Human physiology.
9. Biotechnology and its applications.
10. Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
1. Act Of Mobility & Toil, Zeal, And Ability.
2. Properties of Matter.
4. Current Electricity.
5. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
6. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
8. Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
9. Nuclear Physics.
10. Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
1. Atomic Structure.
2. P, D, and f – Block Elements.
3. Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
4. Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
6. Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
7. Alcohols and Ethers.
8. Carbonyl Compounds.
9. Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
10. Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Bimolecular.
EXAM PATTERN OF MNS
- Computer-Based Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
210 vacancies were available, but no in recent changes, 10 more vacancies are added to the post.
No. of Question
MILITARY NURSING 2020 will be activated on the official website on joinindianarmy.nic.in
As the notification released due to the Coronavirus it is difficult to say that the exact date of the examination. The online application for MNS Exam 2020 will be filled till 2 December 2019. Only eligible candidates will be able to pay the application fees of Rs 750.
The mode of the examination will be online. The selection of the candidates will be done by the online computer test which will be 90 min.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CANDIDATES.
- Only the citizens of India can apply for this post.
- Only unmarried females can eligible for this post.
- Widow/divorcee/ legally separated without any circumstances they can apply for the post.
From 17 to 25 years old candidates apply for the post.
EDUCATION REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
Candidates must have a subject of biology (botany /zoology) chemistry; physics in their 12th standard and must passed with 60% and in English 50% is necessary for the candidates with recognized school or college.
Candidates who are in their last year of the academic session can also eligible for the post.
PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIRED
Every department needs a healthy, physically, and mentally strong candidate .here is the information for the candidates who are applying for the MNS.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per the standards of armed forces
- x-ray of chest and USG will also be examined
- The minimum height for the female candidates is 152 cm
- the candidates who are belonging to the North – Eastern area the minimum height for the candidates will be 148 cm.
Candidates can go through the topic which is mentioned above for their best practice for their exam.
- They go through the test series.
- Online classes, online test series, mock tests also available by this they can prepare for their exam.
- Here is the full information about MNS EXAM 2020, exam pattern, and test series for the year 2020. Just go and serve your duty to the nation.
For more information, you guys go the main link of the Indian army. So you can get all the details of examination dates and schedule for the year 2020.