There are many ways to be the part of Indian Navy Service. All the candidate who wants to become an engineer in the Indian Navy. There is a special entry for them. They can apply for the Navy B.tech Entry. Here in this article, We will get to know the complete details about the Indian Navy B.tech Entry Scheme Notification 2020. I will share with you the details like its selection process, Eligibility Criteria and one can apply for this vacancy, etc. To get the complete information, must check the complete blog below. I have shared each and every major-minor information about this entry. Let’s start with the required eligibility criteria for this vacancy. Before that let’s see the recent notification details:
Notification of Navy B.tech Entry Scheme 2020:
Recently, The Indian Navy has released the notification for the Navy B.tech Entry. All the candidates can apply who are eligible. Here are some important dates for this entry.
- Online application begins: 06 October 2020
- Online registrations end on 20 October 2020
- Admit Card or call later will be available in the month of November (Expected).
- SSB Interview date: Expected in November or December 2020.
- Commencement of training: January 2021.
Navy B.tech Entry Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must have done class 12th with physics, chemistry, and mathematics with a minimum of 70% marks and at least 50% marks in English.
- To apply for this vacancy, A candidate must have appeared in the JEE Mains Examination.
- The Selection of the application form will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the JEE mains Examination.
- In order to get shortlisted, make sure to score good marks in JEE mains Exam.
- Candidate must be between 02 July 2001 to 01 January 2004.
- The age of the candidate must not be less than 17 years old while applying for this and it should not be more than 19.5 years old on the date of commencement of the course.
This is the required eligibility Criteria which is mandatory to have to apply for this. Well, You might be thinking that what is JEE Mains and Advanced Examination. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a conducting body that conducts the entrance exam for the selection of the candidates into a top engineering college. In order to get a government engineering college in India. It is mandatory to clear the JEE advance exam. Now, Let’s see the selection process of the Indian navy B.tech Entry 2020 Scheme.
Navy B.tech Entry Selection Process:
As we discussed in the Eligibility Section that the first phase of selection will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the JEE mains Examination. All the candidate who will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks they will proceed for the SSB Interview. Basically, the selection is purely based on the SSB Interview and those who clear SSB Interview will appear for the Medical exam at the Military hospitals. The Selection is like:
- Shortlisting of the candidate
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
To get recommended for SSB Interview, Make sure that you perform well in the JEE mains Examination. Score better so that you could get shortlisted. Now let’s see the medical requirement in this entry and as you can see the details of the recent notification of the Indian Navy B.tech Entry Scheme.
Navy B.tech Entry Medical Criteria:
To join any Armed forces in India. It is mandatory to be fit and free from any major-minor disease. A minor mistake in the medical examination can cause temporary rejection. In the medical examination, the candidate’s complete body will be examined under the supervision of military doctors. Well, this is a long process. Let’s see some required physical Criteria for this entry.
- The height of the candidate should not be less than 162 cm. There is some relaxation has been given height for the candidate who belongs to any special region like Manipur, Hilly areas, etc.
- The chest should be well developed and must minimum expansion of five cm.
- Your bones and joint must be in proper shape. No major-minor defect will be considered.
- You should not have a knock knee problem.
- Your elbow must not be turned in outer direction for more than 15*.
These are some common requirements for the Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2020. You must prepare well. You have a dream of joining the armed forces, make sure that you are eating healthy, and doing regular exercise to stay fit and active.
How to apply for this entry:
To apply for the Indian Navy B.tech Entry Scheme. You will need to visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Go to the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Find the B.tech Entry Notification.
- Do sign-up and register your email ID or Phone number.
- Fill the application form and mention all the details.
- Submit the documents that are asked to submit.
- After this proceed further and pay the application form fees.
- After the successful submission of the application form, you will get the enrollment number or registration number. Keep that number safe, that would help you to check your result.
The process is simple. You need to laptop with an Internet connection and some scanned documents to fill-up the form. Or you can also visit any cyber cafe to fill the form. We wish you the best of luck for your future. Hope you get selected.