Finally, the wait is over for the candidates who have been waiting for the CDS Examination. Recently, CDS notification 2020 is all over the news. The much-awaited CDS notification 2020 welcomes the applications applied for the reputed and acknowledged posts such as combined defence Services (ii). UPSC has recently announced 344 vacancies for the candidates who have passed their graduation degree. The qualified and eligible Candidate can easily apply to different Government jobs. The last date of submission of the online application is August 25th, 2020. Here in this blog, you can entirely read about the various vital factors associated with CDS notification 2020. Candidates must apply at the official website upsc.gov.in. Reading this blog might be helpful for you as it thoroughly explains the associated points and procedures with CDS 2 notification 2020.
How to apply for CDS Examination?
As recently the CDS notification 2020 is seeking everyone’s attention, the candidates want to know more about the different ways in which they can apply for CDS Examination. Check out to know more:
- At first, visit the official website of the
- Then, enter the part-I link to register for the CDS Exam
- After that, you must enter all your details including address, education qualification and many more
- If the registration is successful, you will receive a registration ID
- Now, you must log in with registration ID and date of birth
- Then, fill the Part-II of the application form
- Now, you must pay the application fees that are 200 for General and male candidates who are OBC.
- The female/SC/ST candidates are not required to pay any fees Now, select the Exam centers
- You must upload the scanned images, photo, and signature
- Now, you must submit the application form
- Then take its printout
Check out the important dates of UPSC CDS (2)
The first day or the starting day for online submission of application is August 5th, 2020. After that, the last date of online submission of the application is August 25th, 2020. You might know that you are supposed to pay the challan and the last date to submit the fees is August 24th, 2020. The last date for UPSC CDS (2) 2020 registration is 25th August 2020. The CDS notification 2020 online application could be withdrawn in between September 1st to 7th. The most important and remarkable date is November 8th, 2020, as, on this day, the written exam would be conducted. The result date of the examination would be announced later.
Have a look at the vacancy details of UPSC CDS (2)
The UPSC CDS (2) has some of the relevant announcements and changes that have to be noticed. The CDS notification 2020 has announced the availability of 344 vacancies or seats available for the UPSC CDS Post. The reputed Indian Military Academy would conduct this course, Indian Naval Academy, Air force Academy and also the prestigious Officers Training Academy which is OTA. Checks out the details are:
Total vacancy details of CDS 2 notification 2020:
Total combined Defense Services Examination CDS (2) 2020 Seats is 344. Check out the detailed list:
There are 100 seats for Indian Military Academy Dehradun. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala has 26 seats. There are 32 seats for Air Force Academy Hyderabad. There are 169 + 17 seats available for Officer’s training academy Chennai.
Eligibility Criteria as per the CDS notification 2020
- The candidates applying for the prestigious and eminent posts like IMA and OTA must have a degree of a recognized or acknowledged university
- If the Candidate is interested in Indian Naval Academy, the candidates must have a degree of a reputed university or institution
- The Candidates, who are passionate about Air Force Academy, must have a degree of a recognized university with physics + Mathematics at 10+2 or should be Bachelor in Engineering.
Age Limit According to the CDS Notification 2020
Candidates who are applying for prestigious posts such as I.M.A or OTA do have criteria:
- The candidates must not be born earlier than July 2nd, 1996, and not later than July 1st, 2002 just for IMA and NIA.
- The candidates must be not born earlier than July 2nd, 1996 and not later than July 1st, 2002 for OTA
- For the Air Force Academy, the Candidates must be in between 20-24years as on July 1st, 2021.
The process of selection would be done based on the written test and SSB Test or interview. Read this blog to know in-depth about the CDS 2 notification 2020. This blog descriptively explains the various points associated with it. Check out to know more!
FAQs CDS 2 2020 Notification
It is a dream for every Indian youth to participate in CDS Exams to become a part of the prestigious Indian Army. Undoubtedly, this examination is impeccably tough to crack, but with proper planning and following the syllabus, students can excel in the study. Make sure that you try to find out and understand the latest and updated pattern of examination for better results.
It is the UPSC that conducts CDS Exams which is the Combined Defense Services Exam. The idea is to empower the defense by involving hard-working and passionate aspirants. It is one of the most valued and respected designations which allows you to be a part of the esteemed organization. The candidates do enjoy many perks and advantages as well as receive a respectable salary. You can get more information about it by checking the pay matrix and grade pay.
CDS Exams do have age limit and academics criteria that need to be followed. The standard eligibility criteria for giving CDS Exams are the last year of graduation. Any candidate can appear in the CDS Exams if he or she is in the previous year of graduation or after graduation. The minimum criteria are to have a degree without it; the candidates are not allowed to appear in the exams.
To be a part of the CDS Exams, all you need to do is follow four critical steps. At first, you must visit the official website of UPSC CDC and then pay CDS Application fees. After this, you are supposed to fill the CDS Application form, and then, at last, you must upload CDS Photo, signature and Id proof.
The CDS Exams are tough ones but could be passed with proper planning and training. The Candidates are expected to score minimum aggregate cut off marks to pass this extremely competitive Exam. The candidates are expected to score minimum qualifying marks in every subject that would be at least 20%. Candidates who have cleared the written Exam are supposed to attend SSB Round.