All the candidate who wants to become an engineer in the Indian Army. There is a special vacancy for the selection of the candidate into the service as Technical Officer (Engineer). Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Technical Entry Scheme of the Indian Army TES selection and will also share with you the TES 44 Cutoff Marks 2020. To get full information, check the complete article below:
This entry is one of the easiest ways to join the Indian army because there are no written exams for this. You just have submitted your class 12th mark sheet. If you are selected you will directly get a call for the SSB interview and then Medical examination. In an easy way, Let’s see the selection procedure and required eligibility Criteria, etc
Army TES Selection Procedure:
The Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the marks scored in class 12th examination. Merit would be made on basis of your class 12th mark sheet. Selection Authority will declare the cut-off marks according to the Intermediate mark sheet. Shortlisted candidates will proceed for the SSB interview. On the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic. The Final Merit will be displayed. In an easy, The selection will be like:
- Shortlisting of the candidates on the basis of the class 12th marks.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
This is the complete selection procedure of the examination. Recently, the Indian Army has released the notification of the TES (Technical Entry Scheme) cutoff marks for the shortlisted candidates for the SSB Interview. Let’s see the cutoff marks of Technical Entry Scheme 44.
Declared Cutoff Marks of TES 44:
All the candidates who have applied for the TES entry 44, The Indian Army Selection Board has recently announced the TES 44 cutoff marks for the shortlisting candidates for SSB Interview.
As per the official announcement, All the candidates who have scored 88% or more than that in the class 12th board examination are qualified for the SSB Interview. They need to check the official website and register for the SSB Interview. All the processes and procedures will be completely the same as it was earlier.
Due to the coronavirus, There may be a delay in the SSB Interview but it will be held soon as per some articles and news. Well, If you have qualified, you must start your preparation for the SSB Interview. Now let’s see the details about the TES SSB Interview preparation.
Army TES 44 SSB Interview:
Well, It does not matter whether you are appearing for the SSB Interview through NDA or CDS or any other entry. The process of the SSB Interview will be always the same. There may be some differences in the types of questions and levels of difficulty to clear. But the basic process will be completely the same.
In order to start preparing for the Interview, You must first check the complete SSB Interview procedure and then prepare accordingly for each day. There are many books available online as well as offline for the SSB Interview preparation. You can take help from those books. But, if you are new to this and do not have any idea about the SSB Interview. I would suggest joining the best SSB Training Institute for preparation.
Few Common Points About TES 44 2020:
- Only candidates can apply for TES entry, who is unmarried.
- The trainee can not marry during the training.
- This is the only entry in the Indian Army to become an officer without a written exam.
- A candidate can also avail can avail III tier AC from the board if appearing first time for the Interview.
- As you may know that in the Indian Armed forces. The cost of training, accommodation, and other things of the cadets will be sponsored by the Government.
- Cadets will get some money per month as Stipend.
- The entry in the Defence Examination has become very tough now due to the rising competition. You must prepare better in order to beat the competition. Now let’s see the details about the Medical examination.
Army TES 44 Medical Examination:
- A minor mistake in the TES Medical Examination can be a reason for rejection.
- There should not be bodily defects or overweight.
- Minimum Heights for Male candidate should be 157.5 cms and 152cm for women.
- The chest should be healthy and the minimum expansion of the chest should be 5cms.
- There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.
- Candidates who have undergone or have the evidence of having undergone Radial Keratotomy, to improve the visual acuity, will be permanently rejected.
- Corrected vision should be 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in the worse eye.
The Medical Examination is the last process of selection and after this, the All India merit list will be prepared. Prepare well for the complete entry process.